Casual Friday + a Spring Cleaning Giveaway!
It's Friday again! We will be locking ourselves in our bathroom all weekend to make a good push towards being ready to install some tile. We are kind of at that point in the project where we are saying to each other "alright, let's get this thing done already." Thankfully, we have been using the second full bathroom down the hall which has not been the worst thing ever. Since our closet is through our bathroom, getting dressed and putting laundry away has not been the most convenient. No complaining, though! I'm thankful that we are in a position to be able to renovate our home together.
Keep reading for some Friday thoughts and a GIVEAWAY!
- Painted millwork is on trend but I love this stained wood inspiration! Jean does it again! 😍
- These historical photos. Yes, I'm a history nerd and yes, you should be too. My favorites are #'s 6, 10, 13, 18, 20, and 23.
- I have been living in this top as the weather is trying to transition to Spring and it's the perfect weight for these is in-between temperatures. It comes in 4 colors and it's on sale for only $17. I went with the medium (usually I'm between a medium and a large) and it still fits great even after being washed and dried.
- Nam Dang-Mitchell is my new design crush! It's fine. Just drooling a little. Also, her personal style is on point.
GIVEAWAY TIME! Since it is officially Spring, I wanted to help get you in the Spring Cleaning spirit with a giveaway! This week in my Stories on Instagram, I mentioned that my favorite cleaning products are Mrs. Meyers (smells soooo good) and took a poll on your favorite scents. The results are in: Y'all love ALL the scents just as much as I do! So, I pulled together some of my favorite products in the most popular scents that you voted on:
- Limited Edition Lilac Hand Soap
- Lemon Verbena Room Freshener
- Lemon Verbena Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Basil Dish Soap
- Radish Multi-Surface Spray
Now, the best part - Here's how to enter to win:
- Follow me on Instagram @homeandhabitatblog
- Comment on the photo of my favorite Mrs. Meyers products (same as above) and tell me what you love or hate about Spring Cleaning.
- For extra entries, tag as many friends as you like - one per comment!
This is not an ad or collaboration. I love these Mrs. Meyer's products and think that you will to!
Contest ends Sunday 3/25 at 11:59pm EST. I'll announce a random winner next week. Good luck and thanks for playing along!