Gift Guide: 30 Stocking Stuffers for Him + Her
Happy December 1st! Seriously, something about this year... it really has flown by, amiright?! I'm sure you have been following along with your favorite bloggers this past week for gift ideas for everyone on your list (Chris Loves Julia always curates great gift guides). Thoughtful gifts are so fun for me to give and receive, but my favorite thing to open on Christmas morning are STOCKINGS! I just picked up these new stockings and these stocking holders. They look so cute on the mantle!
Growing up, my Mom (I mean, Santa) always surprised my sister and I with the BEST stockings! My whole life, I have told my Mom that I would totally forego presents and be happy as a clam with only a stocking on Christmas morning. Now, for an 8 year old to say that, you know that the stocking stuffers that Mom curated were pretty awesome. Not expensive, just really fun, thoughtful, practical and creative. Mom would wrap every little item (yes, even Chapstick) so that it would take us longer to enjoy what she filled inside our stockings.
In the spirit of Mom's winning stockings, I have complied 30 stocking stuffer ideas for you into one gift guide since so many of these gifts can cross-over to him or her. Click through the links to purchase:
1. Wiha Multi-tool screw driver. A great all purpose tool to have on hand. $25
2. Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange. Because childhood memories are sweet. $4
3. Target Dollar Spot. Great place to look for little toys, candles, gloves, etc.
4. Beef Jerky. A favorite for the men in my family. $15
5. Cozy socks. To keep her toes warm on a White Christmas morning. $5
6. Pajama pants. Here's your one present to open on Christmas Eve. Sweet dreams. $15
9. Coffee mug. $5
11. Nail polish. Hey good lookin'. $9
12. Thank you notes. Because your mother raised you to be promptly grateful. $4
13. Beanie. Stay warm! $35
14. Candle. How cute is this stand! Style it on a bookshelf and that's all folks! $23
15. PopSocket phone grip/stand. SO HELPFUL for holding a larger phone one handed. $9
16. 6-ft long phone charger. Because the 3-ft ones just don't reach any convenient outlet. Ever.
17. Silicone wedding band. For all the outdoorsy and athletic people. $12
18. Bourbon Ice Mold. I'll have a double. $15
19. Moleskine Journal. For doodles, notes, or great ideas. $20
22. Burt’s Bees lip balm. It's everyone's favorite. $7
23. Oregon Trail card game. You have died of dysentery. $12
24. Throw blanket. To curl up on the couch or fold at the end of the bed. $28
25. Moscow Mule Mugs. Lime. Vodka. Ginger beer. Ice. Stir to combine. Cheers! $19
26. Essential oil diffuser. Healthy living and makes the house smell so good! $27
27. Magnetic wrist band. Give yourself an extra hand. $9
28. Tempered glass screen protector. $7
29. Portable Water Filter. When you're on the go in the woods. $20
30. Magazine subscription. The gift that keeps on giving. $20